Terms & Conditions
- The property known as ‘Villa Linakis’ (hereby after referred to as ‘the Property’) is offered for rental subject to written confirmation from Eileen & Keith McIntyre (hereby after referred to as ‘the Owners’) being received by the renter (hereby after referred to as ‘the Client’).
- To reserve the ‘Property’, the ‘Client’ should complete and sign the booking form and return it together with payment of an initial deposit (10% of the total rental cost) with the cheque made out to ‘Mrs E.McIntyre’. Following receipt of the booking form and deposit the ‘Owner’ will send a confirmation document as formal acceptance of the booking.
- The balance of the rent is payable not less than 8 weeks before the start of the rental period. Reservations made within 8 weeks of the start of the rental period require full payment at the time of booking.Subject to clauses 2 & 3 above, in the event of cancellation, charges will apply as follows.
|56 days and more from date of departure||Loss of deposit|
|55-42 days||25% of total forfeit|
|41-27 days||50% of total forfeit|
|26-0 days||75% of total forfeit|
- The ‘Client’ shall not be entitled to remain in occupation of the ‘Property’ after the dates given in the booking form unless this has been agreed in advance and in writing with the ‘Owner’. The ‘Property’ can be occupied at 1400 hours on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 1000 hours on the day of departure.
- The maximum number of people to reside in the ‘Property’ and make use of its facilities shall not exceed 6+infant unless the ‘Owner’ has given prior written permission. The ‘Owner’ reserves the right to cancel the booking and evict the ‘Clients’ with full loss of rental costs if more then 6 people are staying in the ‘Property’. Camping and caravanning is expressly forbidden on the ‘Property’.
- The ‘Client’ agrees to be a considerate tenant and take good care of the ‘Property’ and to leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period .
- We request that the ‘Client’ shall report to the ‘Owner’, or his agent, without delay, any defects in the ‘Property’ or breakdown in the equipment, plant, machinery or appliances in the ‘Property’ or pool or garden so that arrangements for repair and/or replacement can be made as soon as possible.
- The ‘Owner’ shall not be liable to the ‘Client’ for any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public services to the ‘Property’, nor in respect of any equipment, plant, machinery or appliance in the ‘Property’, swimming pool or garden, nor any loss, damage or injury, which is the result of adverse weather conditions, riot, war, strikes, acts of God or other matters beyond the day-to-day control of the ‘Owner’. Nor any loss, damage or inconvenience caused to, or suffered by, the ‘Client’ if the ‘Property’ is destroyed or substantially damaged before the start of the rental period. In that event, the ‘Owner’ shall, within 7 days of notification to the ‘Client’, refund all sums previously paid in respect of the rental period. Such refund will not cover the costs of any flights, car or boat hire booked. The ‘Owner’ shall not be responsible for any consequential losses of the ‘Client’.
- Under no circumstances shall the ‘Owner’s’ liability to the ‘Client’ exceed the amount paid to the ‘Owner’ by the ‘Client’ for the rental period.